The IT@UofT Board advises the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and senior leadership at the University of Toronto on IT matters relating to policy, risk, priorities and opportunities relating to investments in information technology. The IT@UofT Board membership includes senior University academic and academic-administrative leaders from the Provost’s office, vice-presidents and principals.
The IT@UofT Board:
- Provides overarching policy direction when required
- Identifies opportunities for IT-facilitated organizational improvements
- Advocates for funding on institutionally important initiatives
- Receives periodic updates from CIO on major initiative progress
The IT@UofT Board will seek additional expertise as needed from external advisors in higher education and private sectors.
- Proposed policies and protocols
- Major IT initiative proposals
- Reports from IT committees (e.g., IT@UofT Annual Report, Chief Information Security Officer Annual Report)
- Catalogues of current IT systems and services, projects in development and proposed initiatives
- Strategic direction (prioritization)
- Policy revision/approval
- Advocacy/support for funding requests
|Bo Wandschneider (chair)||Chief Information Officer, Information Technology Services|
|Deborah Brown||Chief Administrative Officer, U of T Mississauga|
|Leah Cowen||Vice President, Research and Innovation|
|Scott Mabury||Vice President, Operations and Real Estate Partnerships|
|Susan McCahan||Vice-Provost, Academic Programs and Vice-Provost, Innovations in Undergraduate Education|
|Wisdom Tettey||Vice President and Principal, U of T Scarborough|
|Melanie Woodin||Dean, Faculty of Arts & Science|
|Christopher Yip||Dean, Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering|
- Receives input from the IT@UofT Business Board and IT@UofT committees
- Three meetings per year.
- View the meeting schedule.
If you have questions, contact Marden Paul, Director, Planning, Governance & Assessment firstname.lastname@example.org.