Information Technology Services (ITS)
Get involved: IT@UofT 2022 virtual conference
Published on: January 18, 2022
Members of the University of Toronto (U of T) community are invited to get involved in the upcoming IT@UofT 2022 conference. There are a variety of wonderful opportunities to connect with colleagues and support the IT@UofT community through this conference.
Programming committee members are responsible for tasks including:
- Putting forward keynote speaker concepts
- Reviewing and voting on session proposal submissions
- Sharing potential sponsor contact information
- Act as conference champions and spread the word about the event to networks
Programming committee members will meet approximately five times between February and April for one-hour meetings and will be required to allocate additional time to review and vote on session proposal submissions.
Day-of volunteers are responsible for tasks on the Hopin event platform* including:
Moderating presentations and panel discussions
- Facilitating speaker introductions
- Helping to field questions
- Time keeping
Staffing the virtual help desk
- Answering general conference inquiries related to session details and schedule
- Helping to troubleshoot or redirect questions about technical issues
- Assisting with audio/visual and connectivity
*Hopin event platform training will be provided.
To participate, please email email@example.com by April 8.
For more information on the IT@UofT 2022 conference, visit https://conference2022.its.utoronto.ca/.