University of Toronto Divisions and Campuses offer general and tailored IT Services to faculty, staff and students. Here you will find information on faculties and campuses and the services they offer.
- Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering
- Faculty of Arts & Science
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Information
- Faculty of Medicine - Discovery CommonsDiscovery Commons aims to build and maintain an effective and sustainable IC infrastructure and technical support team that will enable students, staff, and faculty to achieve academic success. It aims to infuse ICT into all aspects of the Faculty of Medicine' s work, with an emphasis on direct service to the teaching & research missions, and to support the less visible productivity and administrative efficiencies necessary for that academic mission to be accomplished.
- Faculty of Physical Education & Health
- John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Design
- Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing
- Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy
- OISE - Education CommonsWelcome! The Education Commons brings a highly integrated approach to providing information systems, resources, expertise and support for a wide range of educational projects. Our services include the library, technology training, computer labs, multimedia conferencing and production, and design and development for custom academic computing solutions.
- Rotman School of Management
- University of Toronto Mississauga - Computing ServicesComputing Services exists to enable the effective use of information technology in support of the University of Toronto Mississauga’s Mission, Vision and Values. UofT Mississauga shares the Mission, Vision and Values articulated in Stepping Up: 2004-2010 at the University of Toronto.
- University of Toronto Scarborough - IITSIITS works closely with faculty, staff, and student groups to support the academic and administrative work of our community. Our mission is to provide top-quality service and technological solutions to enable you to do your work more effectively and easily.