Communication & Collaboration
In this section you may find links to resources on communication and collaboration inclusive of e-mail, scheduling, PDAs, video conferencing, telecom and webcasting. You may also find information on new projects such as the implementation of Exchange.
- Apple iOS Developers CentreThe Apple iOS Developers Centre provides access to technical resources and information to assist you in developing with the latest technologies in iOS.
- Audio ConferencingClick here to find about available audio conferencing solutions at the University.
- Dropbox Service (UTM)Email messages with large attachments can wreak havoc on email servers and end-users' computers. Downloading such email message can take hours on a slow Internet connection and block any sending or receiving of messages through the duration. To share files larger than 1MB, use the University of Toronto Mississauga Dropbox to temporarily make a file (or files) available to another user across the Internet, in a secure and efficient manner.
- Event ModuleHere you may access the University's Calendar of Events on all three campuses.
- SchedulingUniversity offers an institution-wide electronic calendaring management system. This service allows faculty and staff at the University to maintain their own personal electronic appointment calendars. Click here for more information.
- TelecommunicationsWelcome to the Department of Telecommunications. This is your one-stop-shop for your telecommunications needs at the University.
- UTORexchangeUTORexchange is the first centrally offered service to use the new UTORad active directory. UTORad is itself a new service which grew out of a collaborative effort between CNS and the Faculty of Medicine. The Faculty of Medicine has built their new Exchange, secure file share, and desktop management infrastructure in UTORad. Co-existing in the same active directory will enable the Faculty of Medicine and CNS to better streamline services offered to users.
- UTORmailUTORmail is UofT's institutional e-mail service providing email access to students, faculty, and staff. Your UTORmail account is automatically created when you first activate or create your UTORid. Click here for more information and help.
- UTORwebUTORweb provides a web server and space for personal web pages, pictures, word-processing documents and more. Click here to find out more.
- Video ConferencingClick here to find out about Video Conferencing services and solutions available at the University.
- WebCastingClick here to find resources available for WebCasting at the University of Toronto.