Information and resources on University administered accounts such as, UTORid, TCard, SecureID, ROSI and other account management tools.
- AMS Password ResetAMS offers a Self Service function to allow you to reset your password when needed. Click here to access the AMS password reset page. (Firefox and/or Explorer only)
- AMS Access & Authorization Information PageHere you will find information on how to gain access and authorization to use AMS services.
- Password ManagementThe Information Commons Help Desk website offers information on how to manage University account passwords for all three campuses. Please refer to this page for helpful tips.
- ROSIROSI, the Repository of Student Information contains data relating to a student's admission to and academic performance at the University of Toronto. The Student Web Service (SWS) provides students and alumni of the University of Toronto with direct access to certain portions of their University records on ROSI.
- T-CardYour permanent University of Toronto TCard is a photo ID smartcard which provides identification for academic purposes, student activities and services, facility access and a Library Card. Here you will find information on everything about the TCard.
- UTORauthHere you will find guides related to UTORauth for Users, Administrators and Developers.
- UTORidAll faculty, staff and student members of the University community have an established identity with University systems. Here you will find information on UTORid, which combined with your password is your key to many University services.
- UTORvpnUTORvpn is the institutional Virtual Private Network of the University of Toronto providing staff, faculty and graduate students secure access to UofT's internal network from off campus. This service is intended to be used for work and study related purposes, and all of your internet traffic will be routed through UofT's network when you are connected.
- SecurID CardProvides authentication of users to administrative systems at the University.